It's crucial for your visitors, staff and students to be able to navigate to their destination and appointment effectively.
Our system can produce a wide range of way-finding signage including; entrance monoliths, directional signs, car park signs, projecting signs, suspended signs, lectern signs, street nameplates and wall mounted directories.
Our external noticeboards not only have superior weather and vandal resistance, but can also offer you a range of options.
Signs are configured using 20mm deep, double-sided panels and infill is fitted to the panels which allows them to slot down into the round, square or D-shape posts or side tracks, when wall mounted. The modular nature of our system allows panels to be added or subtracted easily.
- Highly robust aluminium design
- Easy and quick to install
- Easily add or subtract panels once installed
- Double-sided as standard when post mounted
- Curved side tracks for wall mounting signs
- Create a full wayfinding scheme
- 100-300mm or custom panel heights
- 80mm D-shape, square or 90mm round posts
- Standard face mode or insert facility for graphics
- A choice of finials and embellishments available